- 10th Grader ~ "The thing I like about Mrs. Eugene is that she is honest about college instead of just saying that it is awesome."
- 10th Grader ~ "She is funny and teaches a lot of helpful things and gives us tools to give us steps to reach our goals."
- 10th Grader ~ "I learned that don't pursue a career that you are not comfortable in. Instead do something that you love."
- 9th Grader ~ "Mrs. Eugene made learning fun, understandable. She would also tell us the truth about everything that we wanted to know."
- 11th Grader ~ "Thank you for giving this wonderful, powerful and inspiring presentation. I give you the most respect. Thank you very much!"
- 11th Grader ~ "I loved that teacher. She is fun, lovable and helpful. She will help me be successful. I love her."
- 10th Grader ~ "Really love the way you took your time to pass down the information!"
- 12th Grader ~ "Loved all aspects of the workshop and the information was really eye opening."
- 11th Grader ~ I know this organization is led by a leader with integrity.
- 10th Grader ~ What I've learned from being with Mrs. Eugene was how to prepare for College and what to expect from a college class environment.
- 10th Grader ~ I learned how to properly behave in college when you get to campus because the professor does not play around.
- 10th Grader ~ "I learned is that we should make every moment of our life about pursuing a career."
- 10th Grader ~ "I learned that we should all strive to be better than what people in our society expect us to be."
Our 2015 Engagements
We are now accepting requests to have Sindy, The Student Pathfinder participate in your event, conference, summit or workshop as a keynote speaker, panelist, or facilitator (live or virtual). For booking information, email us today at firstname.lastname@example.org
- April 1st - 8th
Y.E.S. Series: Empowering Girls for Quarter II
@7pm - 8pm
- April 10th
Prom Scholarship Interviews
@ Miami Edison Senior High
- April 14th
Blog Talk Radio with Tamara Gooch
Message: My Life Matters
- April 17th
Relay for Life @ Betty T. Ferguson Complex
Kings & Queens walking for a cure!
Mrs. Dade-County Plus America 2015
- January 10th
Walking Tall in a Good God
Message "Family Love"
- January 17th
Entrepreneurs Camp Conference
Message = "3 Ps of Success"
- January 31st
Crowing Ceremony as the
"Mrs. Dade-County Plus America"- January 31st
- February 6th
Showcase of Love Teleconference
Message = "Self-Love = Family Love"
- February 7th
Art of Activation Florida Book Celebration
Chapter "Building Family from the Heart"
- February 9th @9pm
A Purpose & Success 6-Part Series
Message = "Family Awareness"
- February 12th
Blog Talk Radio with TLO Ministries
Message = "Relationships from Gods Point of View"
- February 13th - 25th
College Transition & Youth Leadership 101
- February 26th - 28th
Full Potential Family Empowerment Summit
- March 2nd
Praying Moms @9:30pm - 10:30pm
- March 10th
Red Bows & Divas @9am - 1:30pm
- March 13th & 14th
Miss Plus America Pageant
- March 21st
FAFSA 101 Myths & Tips
93rd Street Community Missionary Baptist Church
2330 NW 93rd Street - Miami, Florida 33147
- March 9th - March 30th
Exclusive Signature My Family Matters Program
(Praying Moms Initiative ONLY)
Monday Nights from 9:30pm - 10:30pm
- March 25th to March 31st
Empowering Youth for Quarter II
You're Equipped to Succeed Series
7 Days, 7 Experts & 7 Topics
- March 25th @ 9pm
Soul Sisters Women's Empowerment Network
Transform Your Life Series
Message = Family Success: Through Communication, Modeling & Support